During the Programming Phase,
- Begins with an initial client meeting or interview to establish and confirm full project requirements.
- Assess the feasibility of meeting applicable requirements of the Project within the owner’s budget and limitations of the space.
- Develop blocking plans from a site verification and analysis of existing furniture and equipment .
- Create and brief client profile outlining likes, dislikes, preferred materials, inspirational pieces, colour tones and budget.
During the Schematic Design Phase, we:
- Develop preliminary drawings and diagrams for the Owner’s approval including enclosed spaces, furniture and major equipment or feature locations.
- Propose initial design concept through colour, materials, finishes, sketches and images.
- Liaise and co-ordinate approved concept with all team consultants as required.
During the Design Development Phase, we:
- Refine approved schematic design content into detailed plans, elevations and renderings as required to describe the size and character of the interior construction.
- Coordinate colour boards, material samples and details of furniture and fittings.
- Coordinate special design features and millwork to be incorporated into the floors, walls, partitions and ceilings.
- Present the Final Design Concept and presentation material to the Owner, Clients Group and Consultant Team.